Task Force - CP5559C4 Frame Configurations
1955, 1956 and 1957 Chevy and GMC Complete frame replacement.
- 2 Different Ride heights available
- 8"-9" Rocker to Ground - No Body Modification required
- 4"-5" Rocker to Ground - Bed and Minor Cab Modifications Required
- 1984-1996 Corvette Suspension
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Disk Brakes (all 4 wheels)
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Aluminum Suspension
- Limited Slip Differential
- QA1 Double Adjustable Coil Over Shocks
- Solidworks CAD Designed Frame
- CNC Laser Cut Tubing and Plate
- Optional Live Axle Rear Suspension configuration, 4 bar, truck trailing arms or build your own.
- Optional Air Ride Brackets